#SeminaryWeek Begins Sunday, September 8, 2013! The official LDS Seminary Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/LDSseminary) will be partnering with The Liahona Magazine, The New Era and the LDS Youth Facebook pages to promote #SeminaryWeek. Each day during the week posts will feature Seminary content. Promote #SeminaryWeek by sharing the daily posts on your profile/pages and participate in the week long discussion. (see http://seminary.lds.org) You may want to encourage your students to “LIKE” these pages so that they can enjoy and share the content as well😉
Day 7, Witnesses and Testimony: From Eye-witness to “I Witness” | BroSimonSays -
September 9, 2013
[…] first part of class was spent introducing #SeminaryWeek to the students. It was helpful to begin with this because that is where we ended also. I hope that […]
- It seems that many times we picture Helaman as a big, strong,… instagram.com/p/BGCKH16vJaiq… 8 hours ago
- #BOMTC Day 54, May 30~Alma 53-55 or Pages 343-349: Follow the Prophet!... fb.me/5dRHFDWOO 11 hours ago
What are people liking on BroSimonSays?
- #BOMTC Day 54, May 30~Alma 53-55 or Pages 343-349: Follow the Prophet!
- #BOMTC Day 53, May 29~Alma 51-52 or Pages 336-342: “A Little Kingdom I Possess”
- #BOMTC Day 52, May 28~Alma 48-50 or Pages 329-335: “No Less Serviceable”
- #BOMTC Day 51, May 27~Alma 46-47 or Pages 322-328: STANDards Help Us WithSTAND Evil
- #BOMTC Day 50, May 26~Alma 43-45 or Pages 315-321: More Than War!
#BecauseofHim 183rd Annual General Conference Alignment April 2013 Aspen Grove Atonement Bible Change Christ-centered Easter Christmas Conversion counsel Doctrine Easter Education Ethics Family First Presidecy First Presidency Follow the Prophet For the Strength of Youth FSOY General Conference Gethsemane God Good News Gospel Grace Healing Holy Ghost Hope Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Last Supper Latitude LDS lds.org LDS Institute LDS Seminary Longitude Love Media Messiah Moral Courage New Testament Peter Philosophy President J. Reuben Clark President Thomas S. Monson Priesthood Priesthood Keys principles Prophets Quorum of the Twelve Apostles Resurrection Revelation S&I Salvation Scripture Scripture Mastery Scriptures Seminary Social Media Standard Works Study Sustaining Teach Effectively Teacher Teaching Testimony The Charted Course of the Church in Education The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Time True Church Truth