#SeminaryWeek Begins Sunday, September 8, 2013! The official LDS Seminary Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/LDSseminary) will be partnering with The Liahona Magazine, The New Era and the LDS Youth Facebook pages to promote #SeminaryWeek. Each day during the week posts will feature Seminary content. Promote #SeminaryWeek by sharing the daily posts on your profile/pages and participate in the week long discussion. (see http://seminary.lds.org) You may want to encourage your students to “LIKE” these pages so that they can enjoy and share the content as well ;)
Day 7, Witnesses and Testimony: From Eye-witness to “I Witness” | BroSimonSays -
September 9, 2013
[…] first part of class was spent introducing #SeminaryWeek to the students. It was helpful to begin with this because that is where we ended also. I hope that […]
- The Sad Truth About Bullying at Church pinterest.com/pin/9830520434… 3 hours ago
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Defending Your Beliefs pinterest.com/pin/9830520434… 3 hours ago
- BE PREPARED! Study D&C 1 for class on Sept 2-3. #RHSseminary #Elevate #LDSseminary Click here for the… instagram.com/p/sS3E9iPJZ1/ 4 hours ago
What are people liking on BroSimonSays?
- #BOMTC Day 46, May 22~Alma 32-33 or Pages 287-293: Nourishing the S.E.E.D. of the Word of God
- #BOMTC Day 45, May 21~Alma 30-31 or Pages 280-286: Are You a Puppet or an Instrument?
- Book of Mormon Testimonies
- #BOMTC Day 44, May 20~Alma 26-29 or Pages 273-279: My Brother’s Keeper–Caring for God’s “Peeps”
- #BOMTC Day 43, May 19~Alma 23-25 or Pages 266-272: “Converted Unto The Lord”
#BecauseofHim 183rd Annual General Conference Alignment April 2013 Aspen Grove Atonement Change Christ-centered Easter Christmas Conversion counsel Doctrine Easter Education Ethics Family First Presidecy First Presidency Follow the Prophet For the Strength of Youth FSOY General Conference Gethsemane God Good News Gospel Gospel Teaching Gospel Teaching and Learning Handbook Grace Healing Holy Ghost Hope Improvement Intellectual Courage Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Last Supper Latitude LDS LDS Institute LDS Seminary Longitude Love Media Messiah Moral Courage New Testament Peter Philosophy President J. Reuben Clark President Thomas S. Monson Priesthood Priesthood Keys principles Prophets Quorum of the Twelve Apostles Resurrection Revelation S&I Salvation Scripture Mastery Scriptures Seminary Social Media Standard Works Sustaining Teach Effectively Teacher Teaching Testimony The Charted Course of the Church in Education The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Time True Church Truth